Jul 31, 2013

WiP Wednesday - FO Edition

Things are a bit busy for me at this time and so I haven't had much time for the things that require a bit of concentration from me, ie. crafting.

So, for a little while, I think that I will show some FOs here and talk a little bit about that project.

As for WiPs, I do have a few....the TTL KAL isn't completed, but it's about half way through.  The WendyKnits Summer KAL has the yarn all ready, but no needles...aka...not started...I'm really sad about that.  Once our basement renovation is completed, then I can unpack all my yarn supplies and hopefully come across my needle pile.
Olive Basket is still on hold, which was the plan so that I could work on my Mad About Tosh Club projects.

Ok, so today's FO: Seraphina Shawl



I don't know why I have not posted about this before, but this pattern was AWESOME.  I've never crocheted something so big, so quickly and loved the result so much.  This pattern is crazy easy to memorize and I literally zipped right through it.  Blocking is completely necessary with this project, but the blocking helped to really open up the shells and give it a better overall shape.

Best part....the pattern is totally free!

Here is my Ravelry Project Page and the Seraphina Pattern itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment