Aug 1, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

Thursday is here again....I've lost weight this week, so at least my efforts have not been in vain.  I'm really close now to my goal weight and I think I'm going to go for those last five pounds.

Something sort of funny and maybe nonsensical that I wanted to mention about having goals in your mind and an idea of how you want your body to be, I had one ideal image of myself...collarbones.  Those lovely little wing-like bones that connect your shoulders and chest, oh how I wanted them to be visible again.

When you gain weight, slowly, slowly...sssllloooowwwwllllyyyy over the years, you kind of lose focus of how you looked before and kind of settle into yourself.

I would look at those pretty women on television or in magazines and I found myself noticing, again and again, the graceful sweep of their collarbones.  I wanted mine back...I wanted them to shed the insulating layers of padding that had accumulated, burying their slimming potential.  Now I can see them...and I'm pretty excited about that.  I have kind of started admiring them, almost from afar as they have crept out from their long hibernation.  Now, they are out and proud...and they really do add (in my own head) an image of a nice line to the shoulder and appear to make me look slimmer.

Ok, now past yet another of my quirks and on to my data.

WW Stats:

SW : 148.2 lbs

GW : 130 lbs

CW : 135.8 lbs

WL : -0.8 lbs

Notes:  Still being active and struggling to eat right.  This next week will be tough as my hormones kick into gear and make me pseudo-hungry.  Wish me luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment