Feb 4, 2013

Top Ten - Online Yarn Shops


My Top Ten Favorite Online Yarn Stores - this is not to say that I do not have others, but these are my usual haunts when I'm in the market for yarn.  I did not rank them; they are listed below as randomly as I could muster.

1.  Little Knits - they have both common name brand yarns and some others that are more obscure; but their quality is always great; please note that they have a $25 minimum purchase to place an order

2.  Twisted - this website has great yarns and even better clubs; if you join their monthly clubs, they give you a discount on the yarn that you need to complete the project (this is fabulous)

3.  Loopy Ewe - keep an eye on their blog because they have some really great sales on really great brands

4.  Colourmart - this store is based in the UK and updates their deals every week.  They have fast shipping at a reasonable cost

5.  The Dizzy Sheep - this site is a "deal a day".  I really like checking in with them daily to see what goodies they have on sale, and shipping is always $1

6.  Webs - great sale prices of brand name yarns (also good shipping prices)

7. Elann - I haven't ordered from them too many times, but every time I do, I'm always so happy with the quality of their yarns

8.  Knit Picks - although they don't really have sales, the quality and breath of their yarns (including color, weight, and fiber) is awesome; if you do catch some of their colorways on sale....you know that you're getting good value

9.  NuMei Yarns - this website has both the coolest and weirdest yarns, they also have some great wholesale discounts and sales

10.  Loop Yarn - I love this store for a few reasons, firstly they have a LYS in Philly, which is where I was living (and this means FAST shipping), but also they have great yarns...oh and I forgot to mention, they have a loyalty club that is always helpful (or detrimental, depending on your feelings about yarn addiction)


No comments:

Post a Comment