Feb 6, 2013

WiP Wednesday - Seashells Scarf



I started this scarf, last week.  So far, so good.  It's really easy to churn out.  I think I will list it in my Etsy store once it's completed.  It's called the Seashell Scarf and it was written by Vicki Mikulak.   I'm using Noro Silk Garden Sock.  I really like how the colors wind along the scallops of the pattern and I think that it will be really beautiful when it's completed.

Here's my Ravelry Project page.

If you click on the designer's name, it will take you directly to her blog.  I haven't had the chance to peruse its contents yet, but that is definitely in my plans.  Likely, I will link her into my RSS reader and check it out for a few weeks.  She has some other really great patterns, that I think I will have to investigate further.  Here is a link to her Ravelry Designer Page.

My Sock Yarn Blanket has only a few more squares completed.  I will take another pic when I have a respectable pile of squares to show off.  For now...it's pitiful, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment