Feb 22, 2009

Scarf = done; shirt = done

Finished Objects:


Pattern: Striped Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater from Crochet That Fits by Mary Jane Hall
Yarn : Red Heart Soft Yarn in Dark Leaf
Hook : E/3.25mm Metal
Made for : Me

Pattern notes: I actually made this shirt a little too short. So, as you can see in the photo I added a nice little border to it. When measuring your gauge after the first few rows, remember that the beginning includes the length that will go up to the back piece of the sweater.

Pattern: Mist of Avalon Scarf by Paulissa Kipp
Yarn: Red Heart Soft Yarn in Navy
Hook : J/6.0mm
Made for : Tom C
Pattern Notes : I added a reverse single crochet border around the whole scarf.


Pattern : Two Tone Square by Dayna Audirsch
Yarn : Red Heart Super Saver in Pale Green
Hook : I/5.5mm
Made for : me for the 2009 12" Square CAL on Ravelry
Pattern Notes : As you can see in the photo, I have attached it to the January square (can see it better in the photo below) as I made the last round of the February square. I just prefer to do it this way because I can get lazy about attaching my squares once they are complete.
Another photo of these joined squares:

No comments:

Post a Comment