Jan 23, 2009

Fuerstenberg....

Okay, so I was going to write about porcelain, and I will get to that, but first.....I recently discovered that I can watch MST3K online (google it). Bad movies plus comedians = hilarity. Check it out if you have some time.

Now, on to grown up type things....
I went to Fuerstenberg to look around and maybe pick up something to bring back to the US with me. I did decide to get two things. I'm very excited. One of them is a small vase and the other is a Christmas ball ornament. I will photograph and upload the photos once I get back....(remember, no camera cord).

I finished making arm warmers from my 2009 Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar. They took me about 3 hours total, including weaving in ends and gauge swatching. So easy to make....the pattern, I think is free from Crochet to Go.

I am very very close to finishing my layering cardi, the only problem seems to be that it is huge. If I finish exactly as the pattern states and the picture looks, the sleeves come below the underarm in an uncomfortable manner. My gauge is fine, so maybe I will do some reading about this pattern. Unfortunately, I'm about half way through the yoke, but maybe there are a few tricks that I can do to make this cardigan fit better. If someone reads this and has advice....leave me a comment....please....

Last thing, tomorrow I leave for Bavaria and I am not sure if I will internet access again until Monday evening, so have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment