Feb 26, 2014

WiP Wednesday - Another Baby Blanket

I started on the other blanket and now have two on the hook.  I haven't worked much on the blanket for my girl since the last picture I posted, but it's coming along....

Here is the one I'm making for my SIL's little lady who is on the way.


This picture seems small, but if you click here, then you can see my Ravelry project page and maybe get a closer shot.

Hmm...well, maybe this picture you can see some of the stitch detail.


The pattern is from a baby blanket book that I just got, The Best of Terry Kimbrough and it's called Simply Soft.  The pattern stitch is fairly subtle, so with this wild yarn, you can't really see it, but it makes a fluffy and warm fabric, so I think it will be great.  I plan to stick a border on it, but I have no clue yet where that will go...maybe something simple or something really girly, like lacy ruffles; we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment