Feb 12, 2014

WiP Wednesday - Abstract Cats

Well, I had some hopes of finishing up this blanket in the past week.  In fact, I've barely had time to work on it at all.  A few rows here and there, but my son was needy and we had some company over, so no rest and no crocheting.

I want to make all of this baby girl stuff, but I have requests for two baby blankets....yes...two...so those will probably come first; cute little, frilly girl dresses come second, and third is that new pattern from Ysolda for her mystery shawl KAL.  I want to make that in the worst way, but I know if I start it before the other "must do" projects, I won't get the baby blankets done.  I've been browsing patterns and will likely start another one this week.

I don't have a picture today, because, really, it looks fairly similar to last week, so you'll have to stay on the edge of your seats to see how it will look next week...ahem

No comments:

Post a Comment