Oct 3, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

Sorry for missing last week, but I wasn't feeling very well and the last thing on my mind was writing a post about my weight loss, but I'm back today and feeling normal, so here we go.

WW Stats:

CW: 129.2 lbs

GW:: 128 lbs

SW : 148.2 lbs

WL : 0 lbs

Notes:  So, I have been pretty steady over the past two weeks, my weight getting as low as 127 and as high as 130 lbs.  It seems that the WW points that I've settled at are working pretty well for me.  It's still a fairly strict diet, but now that I'm over 20 years old, staying skinny doesn't come "naturally" anymore and requires a bit of work.
I still walk everyday, at least for an hour or so, and I think that that is a major part of the "program".  Diet is nothing without a little physical activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment