Sep 5, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

I'm a bit overwhelmed lately.  Sticking to a diet is tough when there's a large amount of stress hanging over my head.  I can't complain too much, as I've managed to record everything and cringe at the points I'm blowing through, but...ugh...it can be challenging sometimes.  Labor Day weekend came and I ate my way through it, so the rest of this week I will need to tone down a bit even though I totally ate a giant cupcake yesterday.

Unfortunately, because of everything I have going on, personally and professionally, I will continue to not really post too much here.  I will promise the weigh in and to talk about anything I "discover" about this whole process and to keep you guys updated as to when I might be back in full swing.  Also, I really want to get some stock in my Etsy store and start making gifts for Christmas.  So many time suckers and so little time to have sucked away.

WW Stats:

SW: 148.2 lbs

GW: 128 lbs (on WW)

CW:  128 lbs

WL: -1.3 lbs

Notes:  So now, I start actually maintaining on Weight Watchers.  My points are adjusted and I will need to find a balance to keep myself at this weight.
My knees have chosen to, kind of, crap out on me.  It seems I have some tendinitis and must tone down the exercising a bit, at least until they are better.  This could have quite the impact on my weight, so I hope that I will be able to stay where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment