Aug 29, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

So much going on....sometimes it's hard to stick to a diet plan.  Sometimes you even outright, resent being held accountable to an online computer program telling you how you should eat, but you stick with and you lose another pound and you realize that it's all worth it.

WW Stats:

SW : 148.2 lbs

GW : 130.0 lbs

CW : 129.3 lbs

WL : -1.0 lbs

Notes:  Well, I did it.  I'm finally here.  Now I just have to come to terms with what it really means to be at a healthy weight and to struggle with maintenance.  
In some ways I'm happy to have made it and in another, I'm disappointed with the outcome.  I guess I had some unrealistic Victoria Secret model body in my head...alas...I did not grow any taller, so I need to brain training and try to just accept things as they are.  
I will continue to work out and hopefully, I will grow some muscles and lose some jiggle...fingers crossed ya'll.


No comments:

Post a Comment