Jun 12, 2013

WiP Wednesday - KAL Projects

I have two KALs on-going at the moment (probably not my best plan), so Olive Basket is on hold until they are completed...hopefully, by July.

1.  WendyKnits Summer Mystery Shawl 2013 KAL : For the past two years I have joined this KAL and I always enjoy it.  She offers a discount on her pattern if you buy it early and her designs are always fabulous.  I also read her blog, which is great.  She spends a lot of time designing and she documents some of the aspects of her design process through her blog.  I think you should head on over there and check her out and while you do that, you should pick up the KAL pattern and join in.



For this project I am using the Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Cove...oh how I love this yarn.

My Ravelry Project Page



2. Through The Loops! (TTL) Mystery Shawl 2013 : This is a new one that I decided to join this year.  Generally I love Kristin's designs and I'm hoping that this will be no exception.  She also has a blog, that I follow and her photography and designs are lovely.  I also encourage you to head over to her blog and check that out and to get this pattern and follow along.



For this project I'm using three colors where I will be mixing my neutrals and adding bit of color.  I'm using a cream and silver for the striping with a medium cornflower blue as the lace section.

My Ravelry Project Page


No comments:

Post a Comment