Jun 13, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

So far so good with Weight Watchers.  It forces you to realize how much you're eating.  It's really scary, to be honest.  I always thought that I was a relatively healthy eater, but was I ever mistaken.  Not just food choices, because mine aren't too bad, but more with how much.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I splurge and eat more than I should, but with the points, it's really flexible.

I made another observation, some time last week.  Apparently, I almost like exercising.  Not to be confused with the fact that I enjoy it and want to spend all my time doing it, but now I get annoyed when I realize that I won't have time or that I won't get at least 30 minutes in.  I still do not exercise every day, but I do, at least, get my goal of 30 minutes, 3 times a week.

WW Diet Stats:

SW: 148.2 lbs

GW:  135 lbs

CW: 141.4 lbs

WL: -1.40 lbs

Total WL (on WW): 6.8 lbs (4 weeks)

Notes: I had a tough week, last week.  Ethan was sick and really clingy and unhappy and I had to adjust back from vacation.  I think this week will be challenging as Ethan turns 1 on Saturday and we're having a party for him (always hard to be good with dieting when you're throwing a party).

No comments:

Post a Comment