May 20, 2013

Blog Interrupted...

Okay, folks.  I have a very busy personal life for the next few weeks (and beyond) so my posting will probably become a little erratic.

This weekend, we're having a huge housewarming party and we still have a number of details to work out for the house and the party.  Check out my pin board for the party, here.

Then, next week, on Wednesday to be exact, we're flying out to St. Kitts.  It's my best friend's wedding and I'm her Matron of Honor, so I'll just have to schlep myself to the Caribbean, oh the sacrifices I make for our friendship....

This week I should be ok with normal posting, but the next two weeks following might be a bit more unpredictable.  Of course, I'm choosing this week to add a new "segment" to my blog, but that's neither here nor there, I suppose.

Anyway, wish me luck with the party because I think I will need it...


No comments:

Post a Comment