Apr 17, 2013

WiP Wednesday - Serriform Shawlette FO

All done....I really did like this pattern, simple enough to watch TV with enough design to keep my mind working.  The yarn was truly a perfect match for the pattern and I very much enjoyed this knit.  I have not yet blocked this and I have no idea when that could possibly happen.

I hope you enjoy my little, aspiring, knit model...


Pattern: Serriform Shawlette
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Burnished; ~327 yds
Needles: US5 - 3.75mm
Made For: Unsure for now
Notes:  I took all precautions to make sure I would have the right amount of yarn to finish, but still I was wrong.  I have way too much yarn left and a shawl that is not as big as I was hoping.  I really thought I had it figured out this time....one day I will prevail.

Ravelry Project Page
Part of the Mad About Tosh Club from Twisted.

Next week I will show my  new WiP.

No comments:

Post a Comment