Jan 28, 2013

New & Improved - Blog Update Plans

I've been thinking to revamp, revitalize, and revive my blog. I had tons of ideas, but I didn't want to get too crazy, and I've narrowed down the list with the help of Mr. LIH (Life in Hollybrooke).

I will be doing more product reviews, including crafty products, yarn, books, etc, as well as more general items. I belong to some sample clubs and each month or so I receive new products to test and I'd like to write about stuff that really stands out to me, either good or bad.

My other plans include, some top ten lists, something that I'll call Monthly Menagerie, WiP Wednesdays (modeled from this blog), as well as my regular project posts.

I also have a new project to undertake once we finally get into our new house and I plan to document that here.

I hope that you will follow along with me and my quirky journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment