Dec 5, 2012

Rounded - Free Pattern

I wanted to create something that could be made quickly and easily modified.  This pattern is fast and relatively easy.  The name of the pattern is "Rounded".  I realize that it's not very imaginative, but I used up all that energy in the design phase.

It can be used in many different size yarns and hooks to get different size “motifs”. With a worsted weight yarn and ‘I’ Hook, I made something big enough to be a trivet or a dishcloth.

I have editted this pattern myself, so if there are any errors, please send me a note and I will correct the pattern.



In the attached photo, I have used two different color yarns, but this is not included in the pattern, as I did this more for a tutorial effect. I think it makes it easier to see the different rounds.

PDF Download

Ravelry Link


No comments:

Post a Comment