Dec 4, 2012

Another Cowl FO - GREAT Pattern

Just popping in quick (as I'm in the midst of packing up my home) to let you all know about a great pattern that I came across on Ravelry.  It's crochet (so much faster than knitting), FREE (!!), and really easy.  If you're in need of a last minute gift for Christmas or just in general, this is perfect.  It took me, literally, two hours (I crochet fast).

One more thing, if I have some time today, I will release my new pattern.  It's free and pretty easy to whip up as a nice gift for someone, last minute.




Pattern: Catesby Three-Hour Cowl by Kathryn Jones
Yarn: Red Heart Super Save Economy in Sandy Print
Hook: K Hook
Made for: Etsy Store
Notes: This cowl was super easy and super fast.  I think I can churn out some of these for my Etsy store.  My only caveat is to not use a worsted acrylic, only because it doesn't drape well enough.  I'm thinking a larger hook (with less chaining) to get the drape.  One more thing, it's written in British terms (this is well noted in the pattern).




No comments:

Post a Comment