Feb 25, 2010

Knitting Craze

I'm not really sure what happened, or how....I think it may have something to do with all the crocheting that I'm doing and have done for the wedding.  I have two bridesmaids' bags complete, two more to go, my "pineapple gauntlets" are done and the pattern written.  I will post it soon on ravelry and here on my blog.  I just have to fix up the pictures.
I think I've burned out on crochet.  I haven't finished my shawl yet, and time is running out.  After it's finished, then I have to block it....UGH!
Okay, so I'm attempting my first "feather and fan" pattern.  I thought it would be too hard, but I already have it memorized....makes me happy.
I'm using Patons Kroy Socks Jacquards in Lavender Jacquard.  Love it.  So much going on, but the pattern is still visible.  Once it's blocked, it will look great (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment