Nov 11, 2008

Christmas Crochet

Well, it's been a little while since I last wrote, but I've been good, and I've finished a bunch of stuff on my list.
I've finally finished my Body Pillow Cover, now it sits in my window for the kitties and me to sit on.
I finished a sweater for my mom and sis for christmas. I plan to make one more for each of them.
I finished a X-mas stocking for my hunny....I plan to make one for me and one for each of my kitties. I have a little pile of snowflakes and other such trinkets to starch and give out for X-mas as well.
I also started a new sweater, but this one is for me. I couldn't resist it any longer. Although I have made some heavy modifications to it. It's from Crochet Today! Sept/Oct 2008 issue. The Star-Studded Sweater. Only I removed the color changes in the yoke and started it at the fifth row. You can check it out on my ravelry page (Davana is my user name). I have many other things going on as well and I plan to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment