Apr 30, 2014

WiP Wednesday - FO Edition & Home Update

Although I have a new WiP, I didn't get a chance to spread it out properly and get pictures, so instead I will show what I have totally finished....there was a few FOs that needed to be blocked and finally I got around to it this week.

My maternity leave has been a whirlwind of appointments, household chores, and cooking for after the baby comes.  I have to say I've done really well with that.  I've gotten lots of batches done and in the freezer.  All together I think I will have cooked about 22 lbs of chicken and 26 lbs of beef.  I did not keep track of the pounds of veggies that goes with all of this though.  Needless to say it was an expensive up front cost, but to keep us all fed and healthy for the first couple of weeks with a newborn at home, it was worth every penny and the hours on my feet, in the kitchen.

But I did squeeze in time to knit and crochet, and you will get to enjoy seeing the fruits of that labor....

Serriform Shawl :












No comments:

Post a Comment