Feb 17, 2014

Life

What's been going on...?  Well, I'm just over 6.5 months pregnant...to those who remember the "lingo", I'm 27 weeks of 40....on the way and growing bulkier and more awkward by the day.  On the plus side, it does give me an excuse to try and relax more, which in some ways is nice.

I started a baby blanket for my SIL; she's having a daughter too.  I actually started a few different ones and this yarn has been a thorn in my side for years.  I've been trying to figure out how to use it.  I'll go into it more on Wednesday...provided I don't frog this one too.

Valentine's Day has come and gone and as is our life now that we have a 20 month old....no more dinners out, alone.  I haven't figured out how to balance his bed time with having someone watch him and get him down at night.  I can't even have Mr. LIH get him to bed at night...something we seriously need to work on before Baby 2 gets here.  My son seems quite sensitive to schedule changes and reacts vehemently for days afterward in which we all suffer, together...as a family unit.

We've started preparing the Baby's room; Mr. LIH is pulling up the staples from the old carpet and cleaning and shining up the wood floors....then added shoe molding.  Next up, painting and blinds, then ceiling fan and furniture...maybe even some curtains....Soon we will have to move E to a bed (more like a mattress on the floor) and get the crib and bassinet ready for our new arrival.  No name decided yet....

Other than the mounds of snow falling from the sky, regularly, nothing much else is happening, which I suppose is a good thing and so I shall conclude my.....synopsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment