Nov 11, 2013

Darn Pretty....and they are

I bought them and then I waited, and then I waited some more.  I would get giddy over emails from Dyak Craft, hoping that one of them contained a tracking number.  I'm not sure if it's pathetic how excited I was and the little butterflies that I would get, just knowing that they were on their way.

They make this lovely case....




Wanna see what's in there???




Oooo....almost....




There they are...so beautiful




Signed by the man himself....




I chose the charcoal color....and asked them to swap out the smaller cables for larger ones, b/c I rarely use small cables...I just go with dpns if it's in the round.




They knit like a dream.  I really really love them.  I cast on, immediately just so I could work with them.  They are so smooth and the join is really nice.

I highly recommend them, but they are pricey and take a while...so save up and order.....

No comments:

Post a Comment