Aug 15, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

It has been a good week.  The weather has been great, so I'm getting lots of time to walk with my son and for the rainy days, I literally walk indoors.  I make sure that I walk either around the house or in place for 5 - 10 minutes at time.
This really helps to get me moving, even without going anywhere.  I kind of use the indoor steps to "earn" my lazy, sitting around time.  As I'm addicted to Facebook games and iPad games, well, it's important to get myself up and off the couch.  I do this even for my crafting time, since that also requires a sedentary me.
Another bonus to walking in place, my son thinks it's hilarious.  I can almost hear his thoughts "dance for me, puppet"!

WW Stats:

SW: 148.2 lbs

GW: 130 lbs

CW: 131.3 lbs

WL: -3.10 lbs

Notes:  Can I get a whoa nelly, here?  I'm not sure what happened, but this week I've lost quite a large amount of weight.  I think it has to do with losing a pound or so from my little visitor, but this is a bit more than I planned.
Either way, I'm almost there, my goal weight.  I'm not sure yet that I'm happy with myself.  I don't think I want to lose more weight, but I still have jiggly bits that I would prefer to be....er....firmer.  Not sure I want to invest the time and energy for this, as I plan to get pregnant in the very near future (no, not there yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment