Jul 17, 2013

WiP Wednesday

I wanted to start the WendyKnits Summer Mystery Shawl KAL.  I ordered yarn from Knit Picks...after having a great brainstorm about how I wanted it to go.  The yarn arrived and I pulled out my camera to take a few glamour photos.


Then I went to grab the desired needles....alas...they are not to be found.  I literally had a pile of circulars in my basement.  I went to find my pile and poof....!  It was gone.  I have no idea where they all went, but I can't knit anything without knitting needles.  I do have the right size in a smaller cable, but with the number of stitches to cast on, that will not work very well for me.  I also realized that I need to invest in a few more stitch marker; this pattern calls for a quite a large number of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment