Jul 25, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

I am stuck at this weight...give or take one or two pounds and I'm stuck here....maybe I can convince myself and, well, you that I'm gaining muscle...but, I'm not sure I can pull that off.

I have been tracking my measurements though and my weight has definitely been moving around.

Since March 2013 my measurements have changed:
Hips : -1.2"
Waist : -2.5"
Bust : -0.50"

So here we are at the fourth week with relatively the same weight.  Sort of discouraging, but I will keep forging ahead and see where I end up.  Even if I don't lose more weight, I wouldn't mind if my hips and waist shrank a little more...

WW Stats:

SW : 148.2 lbs

GW : 135 lbs

CW : 136.6 lbs

WL : - 0.6 lbs

Notes:  As for the goals that I had mentioned two weeks ago.  I'm still eating pretty well, but I've been giving in to cravings, so I need to quit it.  Working out in the morning is incredibly hard, but I will prevail.  I don't work out every day, but I would say about 5-6 days a week, I get at least 30 minutes.  I'm still unsure about my workout points, I'm going to have do some "research" about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment