Jul 11, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

Ok folks.  I've found it.  I've finally arrived.  If you're someone who's been on a diet and lost some weight, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

The Plateau.

Photos of Waterberg Plateau Park - Featured Images
This photo of Waterberg Plateau Park is courtesy of TripAdvisor

I realize, after last week, that I need to step up my game.  Not that I haven't slowly started to work out more often and for longer, but now I need to make it more official.  I have a few goals in mind:

  1. Workout EVERYDAY for at least 30 minutes
  2. I figured out that I was calculating my workout points wrong, so I will fix that
  3. Eat BETTER; I cannot stress enough how important this is
  4. Workout in the morning before work; this will be the hardest goal
So now, here we are at my sad, sad plateau.

WW Stats:

SW: 148.2 lbs

GW: 135 lbs

CW: 138 lbs

WL: + 0.8lbs

Notes:  I'm still debating about lowering my goal weight to 130 lbs, depending on how I feel about myself once I get to 135 lbs.  Right now I think I need to concentrate just getting over this hump in my weight loss journey and we will see where it takes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment