Jul 4, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

This week was quite a struggle for me and my willpower.  Normally, I can be pretty good...only having one sweet once or twice a week.  This week, I felt like I was constantly trying to battle cravings all day long, every day, for about 5 days or so.

Needless to say, but, I did not prevail.  I know the motivation of my poor, helpless brain, but that doesn't help me resist.  So I ate way too many points and although I stayed within my point structure for the day, going so far over my daily points doesn't help me lose any weight.

Also, this week, I finally felt well enough to start working out again and that has helped, but this week I'm a bit disappointed in my lack of control.

Once my wayward hormones are back under control, then I will be back with my iron will....HA!

WW Stats : 

SW: 148.2 lbs

GW: 135 lbs

CW: 137.2 lbs

WL: -1.6 lbs

Notes:  So far the diet is really working for me...but keep in mind that it must become a habit and that includes exercise.  Once you start a diet AND exercise "program" you can really feel the transition in the way that you view food and exercise.  It takes time and commitment, but at the same time, it's not as serious as all that.  With just a few modifications you can be on the path and eventually, with a few modifications here and a few more there, you will see yourself and be amazed at how great you feel and how wonderful you look.


No comments:

Post a Comment