Jun 20, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In

This week is rough for me.  Ethan's birthday party was this past weekend and my husband is travelling on business.  I can be easily tempted to make lazy and less healthy food choices when I don't have someone else to feed.

I'm slightly discouraged this week because my measurements aren't changing much.  I keep hoping that my waist will shrink faster, but it's sooo slow...and it's frustrating to see.  I don't even take measurements every week because I know better, but over the past three weeks, I've only lost 0.25"...a quarter of an inch...ARGH...

I will keep chugging along...doing my crunches or roman chair crunches, focusing on my obliques and doing some mild cardio; fingers crossed that I lose a bit more.

Overall, I feel much better and I know that I look much better.  My clothes fit nicely, and I don't feel so self-conscious about how my clothes cling to me.

Something else that I've also noticed, when I eat kind of cruddy foods, then I feel cruddy for DAYS.  Whenever I would read in a book or hear some blather about how people feel as bad as the food they are eating, I thought it was a bunch of psychosomatic hooey, but now that I consistently eat healthy, when I deviate too much, I really feel it and it takes a few days of nausea and tummy troubles before I am back to normal.  It also makes me realize that I feel pretty good most of the time now, instead of tired and somewhat sluggish.

WW Diet Stats:

SW : 148.2 lbs

GW : 135 lbs

CW : 140.0 lbs

WL : -1.4 lbs

Total WL (on WW) : 8.2 lbs (5 weeks)



No comments:

Post a Comment