Nov 2, 2012

Sock Yarn Extravaganza

Hurricane Sandy came through and left me without power for about 3 days, but I'm back now and ready to blog.  We had some minor damage here (in Langhorne, PA) thankfully, nothing too terrible.  We have to replant my poor uprooted butterfly bush and put up some fencing that has come down.  The howling wind was really unsettling and we retreated to my in-laws because they have a gas stove and a fireplace.  It got quite chilly after the storm passed and not having heat isn't fun when you have a 5 month old baby.  I have this to help me feel better though.



Sock yarn time.  I have to confess, that I have some strange obsession with buying sock yarn.  I have no desire, AT ALL, to actually make any socks.  Oh, how I enjoy irony.  To see the extent of my crazy sock yarn love, click here to see my stash on Ravelry (sign up required).  I know it doesn't seem overly excessive, but it really really is.  I mean, I don't plan to EVER make any socks...

This leaves me with a bit of a dilemma.  But, thanks to Ravelry, there are, literally, tens of thousands of ideas.  Here are a few projects that I've completed.  The last one is still in progress.

















No comments:

Post a Comment