Apr 6, 2010

I'm a machine.....

I finished a skirt that was based on the Den-m-nit Pineapple Skirt from elann.com.  The actual pattern has too many errors and occasionally didn't make sense.  It's a beautiful pattern though, but I just didn't have the patience for it.

So here is my "version of it".  I really only copied the top part for the waist shaping.  I have yet to make a cord for the waist.  Once I do, I will post pictures of me wearing it, so very hot!  The specs are on my Ravelry Project Page. Once I test the modifications I've made, I will post them here, but that will not be for a long while.


I've begun the Shrunken Jacket with Attached Scarf Pattern from Double Stitch : Designs for the Crochet Fashionista.  So far I've found a few issues with the pattern.  It seems that the writer didn't want to write each individual row out and therefore just "hinted" at what she thinks should be done.  I will say that this is not for the beginner crocheter, unless there is someone who can tell them how to work the "in between" direction rows.  I really like the shaping and the versatility of the garment though.  Here is my Ravelry Project Page.

Here is a picture of the back of the garment.


No comments:

Post a Comment